Working as a students’ representative is the easiest way to effectively give your contribution to the development of our University!
Svoltastudenti was born from the bottom; It’s a thrilling impulse, not related to any political party, supported and taken step by step to higher levels directly by students. We’ll concentrate in building a better future inspired by innovative, positive & frank ideas in matter of didactics and administration ; we’ll give freshness to University life and strength to students’ interaction.
The impact on University students has been excellent and has led our list, in these seven years, to the great result of having representatives in all Schools, the Academic Senate and the Board Council; furthermore, at national level, we are present with a representative who is member of the CNSU (within the network Unilab-Svoltastudenti) . Thanks for supporting us as your mouthpieces!
SvoltaStudenti: For a better university
who we are
A group of Students, different one from another in any shadow of competence or belief (schooling, environmental background, political ideas, ideals etcetera…) : this mixture represents our force, the extraordinarily innovative & dynamic approach to Students’ life at Politecnico, which was and it is actually held by politically imprinted associations whose work is far from targeting the majority of Politecnico’s students.
If our political role is meant to be described as our will to improve students’ Uni Life and, in general, their way of experiencing it, then yes, we have this political task.
In this context, Svoltastudenti proposes itself as an alternative promoted directly by students.
Our mission is to foster an open minded relationship amongst students, aiming to enhance what are, in our beliefs, the most important catalysts to the development of successful projects in terms of Uni-life wealth and didactics : meritocracy and internationalisation.
Svoltastudenti is the answer to the lack of university representatives for those who don’t share the pre-existing ideology linked to other Politecnico’s associations.
The Senato Accademico and the Consiglio d'Amministrazione are the organs that directly supervise the overall functioning of the institution and program the development of the entire university with particular regard to didactics and research.
Each school is controlled by a council , presided over by the Dean and composed by Directors of Departments , Coordinators of Study Programmes and two students’ representatives ( 5 for the IngIndInf School ) . The joint committees of each school belong to the Board and their task is to monitor the quality of didactics and services offered to students as well as determining establishments and closures of courses of study ; they are composed of 5 teachers and 5 students’ representatives ( including representatives from the council).
The Study Course Council (acronym CCS ) includes all the teachers that hold classes in the same study course and the representatives elected by the students. The CCS has to take important decisions related to the study course : admission to master courses requirements , prerequisites, student/teacher relationship, etcetera…
the university we want
In addition to outbound opportunities , our aim is to have an international university with an excellent level of education and greater cultural integration of international students .
We create a network of active students who live daily University , giving them incentives and resources to share ideas , develop projects , suggest solutions , entertain and train other students.
didactics and innovation
campus & sport
Un'università sempre disponibile da "abitare" come sono le migiori università straniere, soprattutto nel nord Europa. Vogliamo un Politecnico pieno di gruppi studenteschi e spazi per le loro attività: una design factory, spazi per la socializzazione e strutture autogestite dagli studenti oltre le lezioni. Lo sport per unire e stimolare gli studenti.
Polytechnic seen as a laboratory of ideas involved in building great architects , designers and engineers through the interaction between students, university and companies.
meritocracy and right to study
The recognition and promotion of merit, motivating students to work for their final goal and to express themselves for the best educational experience possible.
The last student elections at PoliMi took place on May 20, 2015; the elections were held so as to elect students’ representatives in the Politecnico’s organs for the biennium 2015/2017 ! Despite the drop in turnout, thanks to you all we are the only list that increased its consent : sign of a concrete commitment and faith in our projects for you.
With one senator, one member of the board and 13 representatives elected in the schools we have a majority in the Students’ Council .
Here is the list of all our elected officials .
- Central organs
- Giorgio Quistini, Senato Accademico
- Marco Licari, Consiglio di Amministrazione
- Vincenzo Giannico, Consiglio Nazionale degli Studenti Universitari
- Architettura Urbanistica Ingegneria delle Costruzioni
GIUNTA DI SCUOLA (da gennaio 2016)
- Laura Olivastri, Ing. Edile-Architettura (ciclo unico) (LC)
- Francesca Coffano, Architettura delle Costruzioni
Ex ARCHITETTURA E SOCIETA'
- Ece Sevilmiş, Rappresentante in Paritetica di Scuola, Architettura (LM)
- Marcello Cadorin, Progettazione dell’Architettura (L)
- Riccardo Gatti, Scienze dell'Architettura (L)
Ex ARCHITETTURA CIVILE
- Francesca Coffano Architettura delle Costruzioni, Rappresentante in Paritetica di Scuola
- Anna Laura Rizzi Progettazione archiettonica, Rappresentante in Paritetica di Scuola
Ex INGEGNERIA EDILE E ARCHITETTURA
- Laura Olivastri, Ing. Edile-Architettura (LC), Rappr. in Paritetica di Scuola
- Martina Scieghi, Ing. Edile-Architettura (LC), Rappr. in Paritetica di Scuola
- Omar Ferloni, Ing. Edile-Architettura (LC), Rappr. in Paritetica di Scuola
- Elisa Grassotti, Ing. Edile-Architettura (LC), Rappr. in Paritetica di Scuola
- Alessandro Fedele, Ing. Edile-Architettura (LC)
- Fabio Molaro, Ing. Edile-Architettura (LC)
- Samuel Da Cruz Ferreira, Design della Comunicazione, Rappresentante in Paritetica e Giunta di Scuola
- Coriele Davide, Design della Comunicazione, Rappresentante in Paritetica di Scuola
- Antonio Canu, Design della Comunicazione
- Marina Rebecca Ateri, Design degli Interni – Interior Design
- INGEGNERIA CIVILE AMBIENTALE E TERRITORIALE
- Pătraşcu Flavia Ioana, Civil Engineering for Risk Mitigation, Rappresentante in Paritetica di Scuola
- Rrokaj Sara, Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale (L) (CO + LC)
- Drosi Barbara, Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale (L) (CO + LC)
- Mottini Francesco Giuseppe, Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale (L) (CO + LC)
- Ingegneria Industriale e dell'Informazione
COMMISSIONE PARITETICA DI SCUOLA
- Federico Gatti, Vicepresidente della Paritetica, Rappr. in Giunta di Scuola
- Manal Quabloui, Rappr. in Giunta di Scuola, Vicepresidente del Consiglio degli Studenti
CONSIGLIO DEL CORSO DI STUDI
- Colarullo Linda, Ingegneria Aerospaziale
- Daria Raissa Tallarico, Ingegneria Biomedica
- Cristiana Filomena, Ingegneria Biomedica
- Giulia Croci, Ingegneria Chimica
- Mattia Fersino, Ingegneria della Produzione Industriale (LC)
- Andrea Loi, Ingegneria Elettrica
- Roberto Ostojic, Ingegneria Energetica, Rappresentante al Comitato Sportivo Universitario
- Benedetta Talone, Ingegneria Fisica
- Martina Gallo Martina, Ingegneria Gestionale
- Diletta Milana, Ingegneria Informatica
- Ennio Visconti, Ingegneria Informatica, Rappresentante al Comutato Unico di Garanzia (CUG)
- Massimiliano Paci, Ingegneria Informatica
- Giovanni Marino, Ingegneria Informatica
- Poli territoriali
- Laura Olivastri, Polo di Lecco
- Lorenzo Neri, Polo di Como